February 15, 2018 – Starting at 6:00pm
Join us this Thursday night starting at 6:00pm in Livermore’s growing Craft Beer scene among the bustling nightlife of Downtown Livermore. Restaurants, tap rooms and other watering holes will be showcasing the beers of our cities four great breweries while we collect food for the Alameda County Community Food Bank. See below for suggested food donation items.
New This Year – Enter To Win Beer & Food Related Prizes
We’re providing you awesome “crawlers” with an easy mobile application so you can check-in to the participating locations. Simply go to lvcbf.com/crawl and get entered – no app to download!
You’ll earn three more chances to win when you check in at participating venues. We will be choosing winners to win Beer & Food related prizes!
Try local Livermore beer at
- Beer Baron
- First Street Alehouse,
- The Banks Vault
- Railroad Saloon
- Tap 25 Craft Beer Livermore
- Beach Hut
- Deli Livermore
- Sauced BBQ & Spirits Sanctuary Ultra Lounge
- Backyard Bayou Livermore
- The Venue – Livermore
- Cravings Stone Fired Pizza and Pasta
- Patxi’s Livermore
- Aviation – Rooftop Bar and Kitchen
- The Riata Diner And Tavern
- Demitri’s Taverna
- & more.
We are collecting food for the Alameda County Food Bank that night with collection barrels at most locations. So come check out these great craft beer spots in downtown Livermore.
This event is being sponsored by Blue Brew Bus and Livermore Valley Craft Beer. The Blue Brew Bus will be giving rides up and down 1st Street that night. More information to come.
Shopping List Suggestions:
- Protein: tuna, canned chicken, canned ham, dried or canned beans, lentils
- Food enjoyed by many cultures: dried beans, rice, lentils, dried peas
- Food that makes a meal: pasta and pasta sauce, soup and crackers, chili and canned beef
- Food that’s enjoyed by young and old alike: peanut butter, oatmeal, applesauce
About the Alameda County Food Bank:
- We serve 1 in 5 Alameda County Residents
- 116,000 people every month, two thirds are children and seniors -we provide
- 36 million pounds of food – equivalent of 30 million meals
- 4.4 million meals through our CalFresh (food stamp) outreach efforts
- For every $1 donated, we provide $7 of food -every $1 donated provides 2.38 meals
- 95 cents of every dollar goes to hunger relief programming