February 12, 2021
About this time last year we were all getting ready for the 3rd annual Downtown Livermore Brew Crawl and the release of the All-Livermore brewery collaboration Livermoron IPA. While the crawl is cancelled this year (damn you COVID), the Livermoron release is NOT CANCELLED.
Once again all our beloved Livermore breweries have collaborated on this special brew, with the proceeds going to the Alameda County Community Food Bank as always! The official date this year is Friday, February 12. This is gonna be a tasty one – mark your calendars and stay tuned for updates!
Livermoron Brewed By:
About the Alameda County Food Bank:
- We serve 1 in 5 Alameda County Residents
- 116,000 people every month, two thirds are children and seniors -we provide
- 36 million pounds of food – equivalent of 30 million meals
- 4.4 million meals through our CalFresh (food stamp) outreach efforts
- For every $1 donated, we provide $7 of food -every $1 donated provides 2.38 meals
- 95 cents of every dollar goes to hunger relief programming
Through an extensive network of partners and sponsors, Alameda County Community Food Bank is able to turn a $1 donation into $7 in fresh food to those who need it. We’ve partnered with them to make it easy for you to donate to this fantastic operation directly through our website. Donations are tax deductible, and you will receive an email with your tax documentation when you give. Thanks so much for your support of ACCFB!