February 13, 2020 – 5:00pm to 10:00pm
2020 information posted early next year! Make sure to follow us on social media or sign-up for our newsletter and always be in the know!
About the Alameda County Food Bank:
- We serve 1 in 5 Alameda County Residents
- 116,000 people every month, two thirds are children and seniors -we provide
- 36 million pounds of food – equivalent of 30 million meals
- 4.4 million meals through our CalFresh (food stamp) outreach efforts
- For every $1 donated, we provide $7 of food -every $1 donated provides 2.38 meals
- 95 cents of every dollar goes to hunger relief programming
Through an extensive network of partners and sponsors, Alameda County Community Food Bank is able to turn a $1 donation into $7 in fresh food to those who need it. We’ve partnered with them to make it easy for you to donate to this fantastic operation directly through our website. Donations are tax deductible, and you will receive an email with your tax documentation when you give. Thanks so much for your support of ACCFB!