October 19, 2019
Livermore Bikes and Brews is a brand new fundraising event providing bikes to local kids who can’t afford them. Come have fun with your friends while doing great things for your community!
The 13-mile route will begin at Livermore Cyclery and include stops at a few of our partners – Altamont Beer Works, Shadow Puppet Brewing Company, and Pennyweight Craft Brewing, where the ride ends with lunch, a DJ, a raffle for some great prizes, and an auction to raise money to purchase bikes for the kids!
Your $30.00 entry fee includes
- One beer per stop
- Water and snacks along the way
- Lunch with the raffle and auction at Pennyweight Craft Brewing
Fundraising Raffle and Auction at Pennyweight Craft Brewing
Raffle tickets will be available for sale:
1 for $5, 5 for $20, 20 for $60, 50 for $100
- Three hand-customized bicycles, by each of our three brewery partners, will be up for auction!
- Raiders Tickets
- 1-Month free membership to HIIT Factory
- Certificates and products from local proprietors …… AND MORE!!!
Breweries on the path
Direct Donation Opportunity:
If you cannot attend but would like to support getting bikes to Livermore children who need them, please visit use the online donation form below to donate directly.
This fundraiser is a collaboration between TAG Real Estate Team and Livermore Valley Craft Beer Foundation. We are honored to partner with Livermore Cyclery, Altamont Beer Works, Shadow Puppet Brewing Company, and Pennyweight Craft Brewing. A huge thank you to the vendors that donated items for the raffle and auction.
- THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT
- NO PETS OR CHILDREN, this event is for humans 21 AND OVER only
- Ticket refunds allowed up to one week prior
- Must be present to win raffle or auction items
- Cash for ticket purchases is appreciated